Answer: Yes, cabbage is considered keto-friendly. Its low carbohydrate content fits well within a ketogenic diet’s general guidelines.
To better understand why cabbage works in a keto diet, consider these nutritional highlights:
- Rendah Karbohidrat: The total carbohydrate content in 100g of cabbage is just 5.51g. For those on a keto diet, keeping carb intake low is crucial to maintain a state of ketosis.
- High in Dietary Fiber: Not only is cabbage low in carbs, but it also contains a good amount of dietary fiber (1.9g per 100g). This factor is important because the net carb content, which affects ketosis, is calculated by subtracting dietary fiber from total carbs.
- Kandungan Lemak yang Diabaikan: While the keto diet emphasizes high fat intake, the fact that cabbage has almost no fat (0.06g per 100g) is not an issue. This allows for more flexibility in adding healthy fats elsewhere in your diet.
- Low Calorie Count: With only 23 kcal per 100g, cabbage is a low-calorie food. This feature makes it a great choice for those looking to lose weight on a keto diet, as it can help create a calorie deficit.
In sum, cabbage’s low carbohydrate content, high fiber amount, and low calorie count make it a good choice for those following a ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori23
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 8mg 1%
- Potasium 196mg 6%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1.9g 8%
- Gula 2.79g
- Protein 1.27g 3%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.