Answer: No, cashew chicken is not entirely keto-friendly. The total carbohydrate content is slightly higher than what is typically recommended for a ketogenic diet.
Despite being a delicious and nutritious option, cashew chicken may not fit well into a strict ketogenic diet due to its carbohydrate content:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat: With 6.31 grams of carbs per 100 grams, cashew chicken may push some people over their daily carb limit on a ketogenic diet, which typically recommends between 20 to 50 grams of carbs per day.
- Kandungan Gula: The sugar content of 2.89 grams per 100 grams also contributes to the total carbohydrate count, which may potentially kick you out of ketosis.
- Total Fat Content: While cashew chicken has a decent amount of total fat (4.96 grams per 100 grams), it may not be enough to meet the high-fat requirements of a ketogenic diet.
- Kandungan Protein: The protein content of 10.93 grams per 100 grams is within the moderate protein intake recommended for a ketogenic diet.
- Kandungan serat: With only 0.7 grams of dietary fiber per 100 grams, this dish may not aid much in reducing the net carb intake.
In conclusion, while cashew chicken is high in protein and contains some healthy fats, it may not be the best choice for those following a strict ketogenic diet due to its higher carb content. If you enjoy this dish and want to include it in your diet, consider adjusting the recipe to reduce the carbohydrate content or consume it in moderation.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori110.62
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.89g 5%
- Kolestrol 29.8mg 10%
- natrium 506.01mg 22%
- Potasium 294.35mg 9%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0.7g 3%
- Gula 2.89g
- Protein 10.93g 22%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.