Answer: Yes, catfish is indeed keto-friendly. Its high fat and protein content, along with zero carbohydrates, make it an ideal choice for those following a ketogenic diet.
For a deeper understanding, let’s take a quick look at the nutritional profile of catfish:
- Tinggi protein: Catfish offers a whopping 18.44g of protein per 100g, which helps to keep you feeling full and aids in muscle repair and growth.
- Rendah karbohidrat: With a total carbohydrate content of 0g, catfish is perfect for a keto diet where the aim is to limit daily carb intake.
- Lemak sihat: Catfish contains 7.19g of total fats per 100g, including 1.59g of saturated fat. These fats are essential for the body and brain to function properly and are a primary energy source on a ketogenic diet.
- Rich in micronutrients: Apart from macronutrients, catfish is also rich in many essential micronutrients like potassium and provides 66mg of cholesterol and 119mg of sodium, making it a nutritionally balanced food choice.
In conclusion, catfish is an excellent food choice for those on a ketogenic diet, offering high-quality protein, healthy fats, and necessary micronutrients while containing no carbohydrates. Enjoy it in your meals, guilt-free!
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori144
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 1.59g 8%
- Kolestrol 66mg 22%
- natrium 119mg 5%
- Potasium 366mg 11%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 18.44g 37%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.