Answer: Garlic sauce, in moderation, can be considered keto-friendly because it contains a moderate amount of carbohydrates. However, its high sodium content may be a concern for individuals with certain health conditions.
The keto diet is all about low carbs and high fats, and garlic sauce fits into this description to some extent:
- Kandungan karbohidrat: Garlic sauce contains 13.62g of carbohydrates per 100g. This is somewhat high for a keto diet, but can still be included in moderation.
- Fat content: With 7.35g of fat per 100g, the fat content is relatively low. It’s important to keep in mind that the keto diet requires a high fat intake.
- Sodium levels: Garlic sauce tends to be high in sodium, with 1988.43 mg per 100g. This high sodium content may not be suitable for everyone, especially those with hypertension or other heart-related conditions.
- Gula: The sugar content in garlic sauce is 8.45g per 100g. This is not ideal for a keto diet, as sugar is a form of carbohydrate that can cause a spike in blood sugar levels.
- Protein: Garlic sauce has 3.91g of protein per 100g. This is a modest amount, but remember, the focus of a keto diet is on fats, not protein.
In conclusion, while garlic sauce does contain some carbs and sugars, it can still be included in a keto diet if consumed in moderation. However, individuals with certain health conditions should be mindful of its high sodium content.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori147.9
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.71g 4%
- Kolestrol 0.44mg 1%
- natrium 1988.43mg 83%
- Potasium 86.1mg 3%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0.36g 2%
- Gula 8.45g
- Protein 3.91g 8%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.