Answer: No, Gatorade is not typically considered keto-friendly. The carbohydrate and sugar content present in Gatorade makes it unsuitable for a standard ketogenic diet.
Gatorade, while refreshing and hydrating, may not align well with your keto goals:
- Tinggi Karbohidrat: With 6.43 grams of carbohydrates per 100g, Gatorade can easily push you over your daily carb limit on a keto diet, which typically restricts you to less than 50 grams per day.
- Mengandungi Gula: The sugars content in Gatorade is 5.24 grams per 100g, which is not ideal on a ketogenic diet. On keto, you should limit your sugar intake to help your body enter ketosis.
- Tiada Serat Pemakanan: Gatorade contains zero dietary fiber. Fiber can offset some of the carb content, but without it, all of the 6.43 grams of carbs count towards your daily limit.
- Zero Fats and Proteins: A key aspect of the keto diet is high fat and moderate protein intake. Gatorade contains no fat or protein, which means it does not contribute to this aspect of the diet.
Remember, while it’s important to stay hydrated, especially during physical activity, there are other, more keto-friendly alternatives to Gatorade available in the market.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori26
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 39mg 2%
- Potasium 15mg 1%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 5.24g
- Protein 0g 0%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.