Answer: Unfortunately, gelato is not considered Keto friendly. Its high carbohydrate and sugar content make it unsuitable for those following a ketogenic diet.
To explain why gelato isn’t ideal for a Keto diet, let’s take a look at its nutritional facts:
- High in Carbs: Gelato contains 18.14 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams. This already exceeds the typical daily carb limit on a ketogenic diet, which is usually around 20-50 grams per day.
- Kandungan Gula Tinggi: Most worryingly, gelato consists of 18 grams of sugar per 100 grams. Consuming too much sugar can take your body out of ketosis, the metabolic state that the Keto diet aims to achieve.
- Rendah dalam Serat Pemakanan: Gelato has zero grams of dietary fiber. Fiber can offset some of the carbs you eat by reducing your net carb intake, but unfortunately, gelato does not offer this benefit.
- Kandungan Lemak Sederhana: While gelato does contain 12.51 grams of fat per 100 grams, the majority of it is saturated fat, which should be consumed in moderation.
In conclusion, while gelato may be a delicious treat, it isn’t compatible with a ketogenic lifestyle. It’s important to make mindful choices to stay within your carb and sugar limits while on a Keto diet to ensure its effectiveness.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori196.84
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 7.13g 36%
- Kolestrol 126.79mg 43%
- natrium 93.25mg 4%
- Potasium 97.8mg 3%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 18g
- Protein 3.47g 7%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.