Answer: Green apples can be consumed on the keto diet, but caution is advised due to their carbohydrate content. It is essential to consider the overall daily carbohydrate intake and portion size to avoid disrupting ketosis.
Green apples bring a range of health benefits but their carbohydrate content must be monitored:
- Total Carbohydrates: Green apples contain 13.81g of carbohydrates per 100g, which is relatively high for a keto diet where the aim is to keep carbs to a minimum.
- Kandungan gula: The sugar content of green apples is 10.39g per 100g. This is a form of carbohydrate and can be problematic for those following a strict keto diet.
- Serat: Fortunately, green apples are rich in dietary fiber (2.4g per 100g). This assists digestion and can somewhat offset the high carbohydrate content, as net carbs (total carbs minus fiber) are considered on keto.
- Rendah Lemak dan Protein: Green apples contain minimal amounts of fat (0.17g) and protein (0.26g), which are the main macronutrients in a ketogenic diet. Therefore, they don’t contribute much to meeting those dietary needs.
- Portion Control: To include green apples in a keto diet, portion control would be key. Small quantities can be included without exceeding your daily carb limit.
In conclusion, while green apples can be included in a keto diet, their consumption should be done in moderation and with consideration of the overall daily carbohydrate intake.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori52
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.03g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 1mg 1%
- Potasium 107mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 2.4g 10%
- Gula 10.39g
- Protein 0.26g 1%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.