Answer: Yes, hibiscus tea is keto-friendly. With its low calorie and carbohydrate content, it makes a suitable drink for those on a keto diet.
Hibiscus tea, a beloved beverage in our Malaysian cuisine, can be enjoyed even when you’re following a ketogenic diet:
- Rendah kalori: With only 1 kcal per 100g, hibiscus tea is an excellent choice for those watching their calorie intake.
- Negligible carbohydrates: The total carbohydrate content of hibiscus tea is only 0.2 g per 100g, making it a good fit for the keto diet which requires low carb consumption.
- No sugars: The absence of sugars in hibiscus tea makes it even more suitable for a keto diet, which encourages the minimization of sugar intake.
- Fat-free and cholesterol-free: With no fat or cholesterol, hibiscus tea supports the keto diet’s goal of using fats from food and stored body fat, instead of dietary cholesterol, for energy.
- Contains Potassium: The presence of 9 mg of potassium in hibiscus tea can help replenish electrolytes, which is valuable in a keto diet where electrolyte balance can sometimes be disrupted.
So, enjoy your hibiscus tea, fellow Malaysians, even when you’re on a keto diet. It’s a delightful, refreshing, and keto-friendly beverage!
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori1
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 1mg 1%
- Potasium 9mg 1%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 0g 0%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.