Answer: Maggi Chilli Sauce is not keto-friendly due to its high carbohydrate and sugar content.
Sos Cili Maggi, a popular condiment, is not suitable for a ketogenic diet as it contains a significant amount of carbohydrates and sugars, which can interfere with ketosis. Here are some key points to consider:
- Total Carbohydrates: Maggi Chilli Sauce contains 43.3 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams, and 7.8 grams per tablespoon (18 grams). This is relatively high for a keto diet, which typically restricts daily carb intake to 20-50 grams.
- Gula: The sauce has 34.4 grams of sugar per 100 grams and 6.2 grams per tablespoon (18 grams), making it unsuitable for a low-carb diet focused on minimizing sugar intake.
- bahan-bahan: The primary ingredient in Maggi Chilli Sauce is sugar or brown sugar, followed by various forms of chilli, vinegar, salt, and tomato paste. Sugar is a high-carb ingredient that should be avoided on a ketogenic diet.
- Alternatives: If you’re following a keto diet, consider using hot sauce or other low-carb, low-sugar alternatives for added spice and flavor.
In summary, Maggi Chilli Sauce is not a keto-friendly option due to its high carbohydrate and sugar content. Those following a ketogenic diet should look for alternative condiments with lower carbs and sugars to stay within their daily limits.
Keto-friendly Alternatives to Maggi Chili Sauce
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori178
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Lemak Trans 0g
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 2.6mg 1%
- Potasium 0mg 0%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 34.4g
- Protein 0.6g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.