Answer: Yes, meat is definitely Keto-friendly. It is high in protein and fats while being extremely low in carbohydrates, which aligns perfectly with the requirements of a ketogenic diet.
Meat is a great food choice if you’re following a keto diet for several reasons:
- High in protein: With 23.47g of protein per 100g, meat is a rich source of this essential macronutrient. Protein aids in muscle repair and growth, and also keeps you feeling full, thereby aiding in weight loss.
- Rendah karbohidrat: Carbohydrates are largely restricted in a keto diet, and given that meat only contains 0.09g of carbs per 100g, it fits well into this dietary plan.
- Rich in fats: Meat contains 13.81g of total fat and 4.14g of saturated fat per 100g. In a ketogenic diet, fats are the primary source of energy, making meat a suitable choice.
- Contains zero sugars: Since meat does not contain any sugars, it won’t cause a spike in your blood sugar levels, which is beneficial for maintaining a state of ketosis.
So, if you’re following a keto diet and are looking for foods that align with its requirements, meat is undoubtedly a wise choice. Just ensure that you’re also incorporating a variety of other nutrient-dense foods into your diet for optimal health.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori214
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 4.14g 21%
- Kolestrol 128mg 43%
- natrium 174mg 8%
- Potasium 254mg 8%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 23.47g 47%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.