Answer: Yes, natural peanut butter can be considered Keto-friendly. However, it should be consumed in moderation due to its carbohydrate content.
Despite being rich in healthy fats and protein, natural peanut butter also contains a fair amount of carbohydrates:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Sederhana: Natural peanut butter contains 21.07g of carbohydrates per 100g. However, when considering net carbs (total carbohydrates minus dietary fibre), it comes down to approximately 12.74g per 100g. This is a moderate amount and should be factored into your daily carb limit.
- Tinggi Lemak Sihat: With 49.23g of total fat per 100g, peanut butter is a great source of healthy fats, which are a cornerstone of the Keto diet.
- Kandungan Protein: Peanut butter provides a good amount of protein, with 24.14g per 100g. But remember, a Keto diet is moderate in protein, so you need to keep your intake in check.
- Kandungan Gula: The sugar content in natural peanut butter is relatively low at 4.86g per 100g, which is a plus for those on a keto diet.
- Watch Your Portion Sizes: Given the carbohydrate content, it’s crucial to keep an eye on your portion sizes when consuming peanut butter on a Keto diet. A tablespoon or two should be enough for a snack.
In conclusion, natural peanut butter can be a part of a Keto diet, provided it’s consumed in the right amounts. Always remember to monitor your total daily intake of carbohydrates to stay within the Keto guidelines.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori581.87
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 7.66g 39%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 344.94mg 15%
- Potasium 628.52mg 18%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 8.33g 34%
- Gula 4.86g
- Protein 24.14g 49%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.