Answer: No, onions are not keto-friendly. The high carbohydrate content in onions makes it unsuitable for a keto diet.
Despite their health benefits, onions are high in carbs which can disrupt a ketogenic diet:
- Tinggi Karbohidrat: With a whopping 83.28 g of total carbohydrates per 100g, onions have a high carb content that is not compatible with the ketogenic diet which generally limits carb intake to under 50g per day.
- Kandungan Gula Tinggi: Onions also contain a significant amount of sugars, 37.41 g per 100g to be precise, which can increase your daily carb intake and kick you out of ketosis.
- Rendah Lemak: The ketogenic diet aims to make your body use fat as a source of energy, but onions contain only 0.46 g of total fat per 100g, which does not support this metabolic state.
- Kandungan serat: Although onions do have a good amount of dietary fiber (9.2 g per 100g), the high carb content still makes it a poor choice for those following a keto diet.
In summary, while onions may be nutritious, their high carb and sugar content makes them a less than ideal choice for those following a keto diet. Therefore, it’s best to consume onions in moderation or look for other low-carb alternatives.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori349
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.08g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 21mg 1%
- Potasium 1622mg 47%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 9.2g 37%
- Gula 37.41g
- Protein 8.95g 18%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.