Answer: Yes, peanuts are generally considered keto-friendly. However, they should be consumed in moderation due to their carbohydrate content.
On the ketogenic diet, it’s essential to keep your carb intake low, and while peanuts are relatively low in carbs, they can add up if you’re not careful:
- Moderate Carb Content: Peanuts contain 21.26g of carbs per 100g, but thanks to dietary fiber content of 8.4g, the net carbs get reduced, making them a better choice for a keto diet.
- Tinggi Lemak Sihat: Peanuts contain a significant amount of fat (49.66g per 100g), which is beneficial on a keto diet where the majority of your calories should come from fats.
- Sumber Protein: With 24.35g of protein per 100g, peanuts can contribute to your daily protein intake on the keto diet, which is crucial for maintaining muscle mass.
- Rendah Gula: Peanuts have a low sugar content (4.9g per 100g), which is ideal for keto as high sugar foods can quickly use up your daily carb allowance.
- Mindful Snacking: Despite being keto-friendly, remember to consume peanuts mindfully as they are calorie-dense (587 kcal per 100g), and excessive consumption can lead to calorie surplus, hindering weight loss objectives.
In conclusion, peanuts can be a part of your keto diet if portion sizes are controlled and eaten in balance with other nutrient-dense foods.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori587
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 7.72g 39%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 410mg 18%
- Potasium 634mg 19%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 8.4g 34%
- Gula 4.9g
- Protein 24.35g 49%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.