Answer: No, Pepsi Zero is not keto-friendly. Despite having zero fats, its high carbohydrate content disqualifies it from being a suitable option for a keto diet.
Pepsi Zero, although marketed as a low-calorie drink, contains considerable amounts of carbohydrates that can easily disrupt ketosis:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: Pepsi Zero contains 10.36g of carbohydrates per 100g, which is significantly high for a keto diet where the daily carb intake is usually kept below 50g.
- Kehadiran Gula: This drink contains 9.94g of sugars per 100g. Sugars are a form of carbohydrates and consuming them can quickly exceed the limited carb intake allowed in a keto diet.
- Zero Fats: A keto diet is high in fats and low in carbs. But Pepsi Zero contains zero fats, which does not support the macronutrient ratio of a typical keto diet.
- Lack of Nutritional Value: Besides its unsuitability in terms of macronutrient content, Pepsi Zero also lacks essential nutrients, providing no dietary fiber or protein.
In conclusion, while Pepsi Zero might seem like a good option due to its low calorie and zero fat content, it is not suitable for a keto diet due to its high carbohydrate and sugar content. Always remember to check the nutritional information of any food or drink before incorporating it into your keto diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori42
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 3mg 1%
- Potasium 5mg 1%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 9.94g
- Protein 0g 0%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.