Answer: Yes, pickles are indeed keto-friendly. With their low calorie and carbohydrate content, they make a perfect addition to a ketogenic diet.
Pickles can be an excellent way to add flavour without compromising your diet goals. Here are some key reasons:
- Low in Calories and Carbs: With just 12 kcal and 2.41g of carbs per 100g, pickles won’t significantly impact your daily carbohydrate limit, which is essential in a keto diet.
- Kaya dengan Serat Pemakanan: Pickles contain 1g of dietary fiber per 100g, which is beneficial for digestive health and helps to keep you feeling full, aiding in weight loss.
- Kandungan Lemak yang Diabaikan: Pickles contain a negligible amount of fat (0.3g per 100g), making them a guilt-free snack for those on the keto diet who are mindful of their fat intake.
- Tinggi dalam natrium: A keto diet can often lead to a reduction in sodium levels in the body. The high sodium content in pickles (809mg per 100g) can help replenish this loss.
Remember to keep an eye on portion sizes though, as the high sodium content can lead to water retention if consumed in large quantities. So, enjoy your pickles as part of a balanced, ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori12
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.08g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 809mg 34%
- Potasium 117mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1g 4%
- Gula 1.07g
- Protein 0.5g 1%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.