Answer: Yes, ranch dressing is keto-friendly. With its high fat content and minimal carbohydrates, it fits within the dietary guidelines of the ketogenic diet.
Ranch dressing, despite its creamy taste, is a suitable choice for those following a keto diet:
- Tinggi Lemak: The total fat content per 100g of ranch dressing is 44.54g, predominantly made up of healthy unsaturated fats. These fats contribute to the high-fat, low-carb balance that is fundamental to the keto diet.
- Rendah Karbohidrat: With only 5.9g of total carbohydrates per 100g, ranch dressing stays within the strict carb limits of the ketogenic diet. Remember, the daily carb limit on a keto diet is usually 20-50g.
- Gula Minimum: Ranch dressing contains only 4.69g of sugars per 100g. Although sugars are a form of carbs, this low amount won’t substantially affect your daily carb count.
- Satisfying Protein: Although the protein content in ranch dressing is not very high (1.32g per 100g), it can still contribute to your daily protein intake, which is crucial for maintaining muscle mass on a keto diet.
- Beware of Sodium: One note of caution is the high sodium content in ranch dressing, which is 901mg per 100g. While sodium is an essential electrolyte, excessive intake can lead to high blood pressure, so it’s best to consume it in moderation.
So, go ahead and enjoy your salads or keto-friendly snacks with some ranch dressing, while keeping your carb intake in check. Remember, the key to succeeding with a keto diet is maintaining a balance of high fat, moderate protein, and low carb intake.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori430
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 6.96g 35%
- Kolestrol 26mg 9%
- natrium 901mg 38%
- Potasium 64mg 2%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 4.69g
- Protein 1.32g 3%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.