Answer: Yes, salami is indeed keto-friendly. While low in carbohydrates, it is high in fat and protein, making it suitable for a ketogenic diet.
Given the nutritional facts, salami fits well into the ketogenic dietary guidelines:
- Tinggi Lemak: With 31.65g of total fat and 11.42g of saturated fat per 100g, salami is a rich source of dietary fats, which are the primary energy source on a keto diet.
- Rendah Karbohidrat: The total carbohydrate content is just 0.72g per 100g, making salami a perfect low-carb food, ideal for maintaining ketosis.
- Kaya dengan Protein: At 21.07g of protein per 100g, salami provides a substantial amount of protein, which helps to maintain muscle mass during ketosis.
- Moderate in Calories: Containing 378 kcal per 100g, salami is moderately calorific but still suitable for keto diets, as the focus is on macros rather than calorie counting.
- Note on Sodium: Salami contains 1756 mg of sodium per 100g, which is quite high. Individuals on a keto diet often need more sodium due to increased excretion, but it’s still important to monitor your overall sodium intake for heart health.
Remember, while salami can be a part of your keto diet, it should be balanced with other nutrient-dense, low-carb foods to ensure overall health and well-being.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori378
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 11.42g 58%
- Kolestrol 108mg 36%
- natrium 1756mg 74%
- Potasium 363mg 11%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0.26g
- Protein 21.07g 43%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.