Seaweed, a popular ingredient in many Asian cuisines, is not only delicious but also packed with numerous health benefits. But is it keto-friendly? Let’s delve into the nutritional facts and find out.
- Rendah Karbohidrat Bersih: Seaweed contains only 1 gram of total carbohydrates per pack, and it’s all dietary fiber. This means the net carbs, which are the total carbs minus the fiber, is zero. This makes seaweed an excellent choice for those on a keto diet.
- Kaya dengan Nutrien: Seaweed is a great source of vitamins and minerals, including potassium. It’s also low in calories and fat, making it a healthy addition to any diet.
- Pure Ingredient: The only ingredient in seaweed is, well, seaweed. There are no hidden sugars or starches that could potentially kick you out of ketosis.
- Versatile in Cooking: Seaweed can be used in a variety of dishes, from salads to soups, making it easy to incorporate into your keto diet.
In conclusion, seaweed is not only keto-friendly, but it’s also a nutritious and versatile food that can be enjoyed in many ways.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori30
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 65mg 3%
- Potasium 95mg 3%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1g 4%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 1g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.