Answer: Yes, smoked ham can be incorporated into a keto diet, but it should be consumed in moderation due to its high sodium content.
Given its nutritional profile, smoked ham can be a good source of protein while offering a low carb count, which aligns with the basic principles of a ketogenic diet:
- Protein-rich: Smoked ham contains nearly 18g of protein per 100g serving, making it a valuable source of this essential nutrient on a keto diet.
- Rendah Karbohidrat: With only 7.27g of carbohydrates per 100g, smoked ham fits well within the low-carb requirement of a keto diet.
- Minimal Sugar Content: Smoked ham has no sugar content, which is beneficial as sugar consumption is highly restrictive on a keto diet.
- High Sodium Content: Despite its keto-friendly attributes, it’s important to note that smoked ham is high in sodium, with 900mg per 100g. Consuming large amounts could lead to exceeding the recommended daily intake.
- Kandungan Lemak Sederhana: While keto diets are high in fat, smoked ham provides a moderate amount, with 2.37g per 100g. This can help with achieving the right balance of fats necessary for ketosis.
In conclusion, smoked ham can be a part of a well-balanced keto diet if consumed mindfully and in moderation.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori122
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.87g 5%
- Kolestrol 22mg 8%
- natrium 900mg 38%
- Potasium 165mg 5%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 17.93g 36%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.