Answer: Yes, soy milk can be incorporated into a ketogenic diet, but it should be consumed in moderation due to its carb content. It’s essential to keep your daily carb intake low to maintain ketosis.
Soy milk is a plant-based alternative to traditional milk and offers a unique nutritional profile that can fit into a keto diet with careful planning:
- Rendah Karbohidrat: Despite containing some carbs, with 3.29 grams per 100 grams, soy milk is still a lower-carb option compared to many other dairy alternatives.
- Moderate in Fat: Soy milk contains 1.65 grams of fat per 100 grams, including 0.21 grams of saturated fat, which can contribute to your healthy fat intake on a keto diet.
- Kandungan Protein: With 2.88 grams of protein per 100 grams, soy milk can help meet your protein needs without kicking you out of ketosis.
- Sugar Levels: While soy milk does have 2.47 grams of sugars per 100 grams, it’s less than many other milk alternatives. Still, it’s important to keep track of all sources of sugars in your diet.
- Kiraan Kalori: At 41 calories per 100 grams, soy milk can fit into your daily calorie count without breaking the bank.
Remember, while soy milk can be a part of your keto diet, it’s essential to keep track of your servings and not overindulge. Every gram of carbohydrate counts when you’re trying to maintain ketosis!
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori41
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.21g 2%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 49mg 3%
- Potasium 123mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0.4g 2%
- Gula 2.47g
- Protein 2.88g 6%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.