Answer: Yes, spaghetti squash can be a part of a keto diet, but in moderation. Due to its carbohydrate content, portion control is key.
To clarify why spaghetti squash can be included in a keto diet, let’s delve into its nutritional profile:
- Rendah Kalori: With only 27 kcal per 100g, spaghetti squash is a low-calorie food that can help maintain a calorie deficit while following a keto diet.
- Rendah Lemak: The total fat content of spaghetti squash is negligible (0.26 g per 100g), which might seem contrary to the high-fat requirement of a keto diet. However, this allows for more flexibility in adding healthy fats to your meal.
- Karbohidrat Sederhana: Spaghetti squash contains 6.46 g of carbohydrates per 100g. While this is moderate and not low, it can still fit into a well-planned keto diet with careful portion control.
- Tinggi serat: The dietary fiber content (1.4 g per 100g) is beneficial for digestion and can help you feel full, aiding in weight management.
- Rendah Gula: With only 2.53 g of sugars per 100g, spaghetti squash is a better alternative to high-sugar foods.
In conclusion, while spaghetti squash does contain some carbohydrates, its overall nutritional profile makes it a good fit for a keto diet when consumed in moderation. It’s a great way to add variety and bulk to your meals without overloading on carbs. Remember, the key to a successful keto diet is balancing your intake of fats, proteins and carbs, and spaghetti squash can certainly find a place in this balance.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori27
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.06g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 18mg 1%
- Potasium 117mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1.4g 6%
- Gula 2.53g
- Protein 0.66g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.