Answer: No, a traditional taco is not considered keto-friendly. The main concern here is the high carbohydrate content, which exceeds the typical daily allowance for a ketogenic diet.
However, this doesn’t mean tacos are entirely off the menu if you’re following a keto diet:
- Tinggi Karbohidrat: Tacos have 20.23g of carbohydrates per 100g, which is more than the suggested daily amount for those following a ketogenic diet.
- Alternative Taco Shells: Opt for low-carb taco shells or lettuce wraps instead of traditional tortillas to keep your meal keto-compliant.
- Kandungan Protein: With 9.25g of protein per 100g, tacos can be a good source of protein, as long as you choose low-carb toppings.
- Kandungan Lemak Sederhana: Although tacos contain 9.75g of fat per 100g, including 4.16g of saturated fat, the keto diet is high-fat, meaning you may need to add more healthy fats like avocado or cheese to your taco.
- Mind the Fillings: Be cautious of the fillings as some may contain hidden carbs or sugars. Stick to lean meats, high-fat dairy, and low-carb veggies to keep your taco keto-friendly.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori206
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 4.16g 21%
- Kolestrol 25mg 9%
- natrium 560mg 24%
- Potasium 161mg 5%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 2.9g 12%
- Gula 1.57g
- Protein 9.25g 19%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.