Answer: No, toast is not Keto Friendly. With its high carbohydrate content, it doesn’t fit into the typical ketogenic dietary guidelines.
Although toast is a convenient and commonly consumed food in Malaysia, it’s not suitable for those following a ketogenic diet due to its high carbohydrate content:
- Tinggi Karbohidrat: Toast contains 54.5g of carbohydrates per 100g, which is significantly higher than the recommended daily carb intake for a keto diet, typically between 20-50g.
- Rendah Lemak: A ketogenic diet emphasizes high fat intake, but toast only has 4g of total fat per 100g, which is far below what’s needed to maintain ketosis.
- Protein Sederhana: Although toast has a fair amount of protein (9g per 100g), a keto diet requires a moderate protein intake, and the carbohydrates in toast far outweigh this aspect.
- Kehadiran Gula: With 6.2g of sugars per 100g, toast can potentially hinder the state of ketosis, where the body should be burning fats for energy instead of relying on sugars.
In conclusion, toast is not a keto-friendly choice due to its high carbohydrate content and low fat content. For those following a ketogenic diet, alternatives such as keto breads made from almond or coconut flour can be considered.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori290
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.76g 4%
- Kolestrol 1mg 1%
- natrium 537mg 23%
- Potasium 131mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 2.9g 12%
- Gula 6.2g
- Protein 9g 18%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.