Answer: No, wheat bran is not keto-friendly. The high carbohydrate content in wheat bran makes it unsuitable for a ketogenic diet.
Even though wheat bran is a nutritious food, it’s unfortunately off-limits for those adhering to a ketogenic diet:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: Wheat bran contains 64.51g of carbohydrates per 100g, which is remarkably high for a ketogenic diet that typically limits total carbs to 20-50g per day.
- Dietary Fiber Consideration: While one might argue that the high dietary fiber content (42.8g per 100g) can offset the carbs as ‘net carbs’ (total carbs – fiber), the remaining carbohydrate content is still too high for a keto diet.
- Keto Diet’s Focus: A keto diet focuses on high fat, moderate protein, and very low carb foods. With only 4.25g of fat and a whopping 64.51g of carbs, wheat bran doesn’t fit this profile.
- Alternative Foods: Those on a keto diet should instead focus on foods high in healthy fats and low in carbs, like avocados, nuts, seeds, and fatty fish.
- Every Gram Counts: When on a ketogenic diet, every gram of carbohydrate counts. It’s crucial to keep the carbohydrate intake to a minimum to maintain a state of ketosis.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori216
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.63g 4%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 2mg 1%
- Potasium 1182mg 34%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 42.8g 172%
- Gula 0.41g
- Protein 15.55g 32%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.