Answer: Unfortunately, wheat is not considered keto-friendly. This is because it has a high carbohydrate content which can interrupt the ketosis process.
Delving into the details of wheat’s nutritional content, it’s clear to see why it’s not a suitable choice for keto dieters:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: Wheat contains a whopping 68.03g of carbohydrates per 100g. This is significantly higher than the daily carbohydrate limit for a typical ketogenic diet, which is usually around 20-50g per day.
- Kandungan Rendah Lemak: Wheat only has 1.92g of fat per 100g. The keto diet is a high-fat, low-carb diet, so foods consumed should ideally have a higher fat content.
- Kandungan Serat Tinggi: While the 12.2g of dietary fiber in wheat is generally good for health, it still contributes to the total carbohydrate content, making it less suitable for a keto diet.
- Kandungan Protein Sederhana: Wheat has a moderate amount of protein at 15.4g per 100g. While protein is necessary for the body, the focus of the keto diet is more on fat and less on protein and carbs.
In conclusion, while wheat is nutritious, its high carb content makes it a less ideal choice for those following a keto diet. It’s essential to choose foods that align with the macronutrient ratios of the ketogenic diet: high in fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbs.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori329
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.31g 2%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 2mg 1%
- Potasium 340mg 10%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 12.2g 49%
- Gula 0.41g
- Protein 15.4g 31%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.