Answer: No, whole wheat is not keto-friendly. Despite its numerous health benefits, it contains a high number of carbs which is not suitable for a keto diet.
Whole wheat, while nutritious, does not align with the principles of a ketogenic diet:
- Tinggi karbohidrat: With 42.71g of carbohydrates per 100g, whole wheat far exceeds the carb limit of a typical keto diet which usually restricts carbs to 20-50g per day.
- Rendah lemak: The keto diet emphasizes high-fat foods while whole wheat contains only 3.5g of fat per 100g, making it a poor choice for those following a keto diet.
- Rich in dietary fiber: While dietary fiber is generally good for health, the 6g of dietary fiber in whole wheat still contributes to its total carb count, further pushing it out of the keto-friendly category.
- Kandungan protein sederhana: Whole wheat contains 12.45g of protein per 100g. While protein is a crucial part of the keto diet, it cannot make up for the high carb content of whole wheat.
In conclusion, despite whole wheat’s numerous health benefits, its high carbohydrate content makes it incompatible with a keto diet. However, there are many other keto-friendly alternatives that can be enjoyed while maintaining ketosis.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori252
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.72g 4%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 455mg 19%
- Potasium 254mg 8%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 6g 24%
- Gula 4.34g
- Protein 12.45g 25%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.