Keto Okra & Eggplant Stir Fry Recipe
This quick and easy stir fry combines the flavours of okra and eggplant with minced pork for a one-dish meal. It’s perfect for those on a low-carb diet and can be served with konjac rice. You can also substitute the minced pork with beef or chicken.
Original recipe from lowcarbrecipeideas
200g minced pork
2 tbsp minced garlic
1½ tbsp soy sauce
1½ tbsp oyster sauce (or fish sauce)
1 sudu besar minyak bijan
Pinch of pepper
packet of low-carb konjac rice
- Prepare low-carb konjac per instructions on packaging.
- Cut the okra and eggplants into bite-sized pieces.
- Season the minced pork with some soy sauce, white pepper, and sesame oil.
- In a pan, stir fry the garlic with cooking oil until fragrant.
- Add the minced pork and mix well. Add okra, eggplants, and all seasonings except the sesame oil.
- Stir fry for a while, then cover the pan to let the steam cook the okra and eggplants.
- Remove cover, stir, and once cooked, turn off heat and drizzle with sesame oil and mix well.
- Serve with low-carb rice substitute.
Shop Konjac Noodles and Rice
MIMO Shirataki Konjac Mi/Nasi (300g)RM4.32 – RM4.89
Zero Carb Keto Noodles (Chicken Protein / Seaweed)RM8.30
Kari Hijau Thai Keto SegeraRM18.90