Answer: Yes, almond nuts are keto-friendly. They are high in healthy fats and low in carbs, making them a perfect fit for the ketogenic diet.
Almond nuts can be a great addition to your keto diet for several reasons:
- Tinggi Lemak Sihat: With 52.54g of total fat per 100g, almond nuts are rich in healthy fats, which are the main energy source in a ketogenic diet.
- Rendah Karbohidrat: Almond nuts only contain 21.01g of total carbohydrates per 100g, and with 10.9g being dietary fiber, the net carb amount is only around 10g. This makes them a low-carb snack suitable for keto dieters.
- Kaya dengan Serat: Thanks to the high fiber content (10.9g), almond nuts can help you feel full longer, reducing the overall food intake and aiding in weight loss.
- Sumber Protein yang Baik: With 20.96g of protein per 100g, almond nuts can help support muscle growth and repair, which is essential for overall health, especially when you’re on a low-carb diet like keto.
- Contains Essential Minerals: Almond nuts are a good source of potassium, an essential mineral that helps in several bodily functions, including supporting nerve and muscle cell functioning, balancing bodily fluids, and promoting heart health.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori598
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 4.09g 21%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 498mg 21%
- Potasium 713mg 21%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 10.9g 44%
- Gula 4.86g
- Protein 20.96g 42%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.