Answer: No, barley is not keto-friendly. Its high carbohydrate content makes it unsuitable for a ketogenic diet.
Barley, although packed with nutrients and fiber, is not suitable for a keto diet due to its high carbohydrate content.
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: Barley contains 77.72g of carbohydrates per 100g, which is significantly higher than the daily carb limit for a typical ketogenic diet.
- Calorie Dense: At 352 kcal per 100g, barley is also quite calorie-dense, which can be counterproductive for weight loss efforts on a keto diet.
- Kandungan Protein: While barley does contain a good amount of protein (9.91g per 100g), keto dieters often get their protein from animal sources, which also provide necessary fats without the additional carbs.
- Healthy but not Keto-friendly: Despite its dietary fiber (15.6g per 100g) and low sugar content (0.8g per 100g), barley’s high carbohydrate content overrides these benefits when considering a keto diet.
In conclusion, while barley is a healthy grain with many nutritional benefits, its high carbohydrate content makes it incompatible with the strict requirements of a ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori352
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.24g 2%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 9mg 1%
- Potasium 280mg 8%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 15.6g 63%
- Gula 0.8g
- Protein 9.91g 20%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.