Answer: Yes, berries can be considered keto-friendly in moderation. Despite their relatively high carbohydrate content, their fiber content can offset this, making them a suitable addition to a ketogenic diet.
Berries are lower in net carbs (total carbs minus fiber) than many other fruits:
- Low Net Carbs: Although berries contain almost 11 grams of total carbohydrates per 100g, almost 4 grams of this is dietary fiber. This means the net carbs of berries is around 7 grams per 100g, which can fit into the daily limit of a ketogenic diet when consumed in moderation.
- Kaya dengan Nutrien: Berries are packed with essential nutrients, including potassium, which is vital for heart and muscle function and helps balance electrolytes in the body.
- Rendah Kalori dan Lemak: Berries have a low-calorie count, with roughly 46 calories per 100g, and negligible amounts of fat. This makes them a good choice for those on a calorie-controlled ketogenic diet.
- Natural Sweetness: The natural sugars in berries provide a sweet taste without the need for added sugars, making them a great option for those looking to reduce their sugar intake on a keto diet.
- Versatile and Convenient: Berries are versatile and can be included in a variety of keto-friendly dishes, from salads and smoothies to desserts. Their convenience and availability also make them a practical choice for a ketogenic lifestyle.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori45.66
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.02g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 1mg 1%
- Potasium 135.01mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 3.92g 16%
- Gula 6.11g
- Protein 0.99g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.