Answer: Yes, black coffee is indeed keto-friendly. It contains almost zero carbs and negligible amounts of fats, which makes it an ideal beverage for a keto diet.
Black coffee’s nutritional profile aligns perfectly with the requirements of a ketogenic diet:
- Minimal calories: With just 1 kcal per 100g, black coffee won’t impact your daily calorie intake significantly, which is crucial for maintaining a calorie deficit in a keto diet.
- Negligible carbohydrates: The carbohydrate content in black coffee is virtually zero. This is ideal for a keto diet that requires low carb intake to maintain a state of ketosis.
- Little to no fats: Black coffee contains only 0.02g of total fat per 100g, making it a great choice for those aiming to limit their daily fat intake.
- No sugars: Black coffee has no added sugars, reducing the risk of spiking blood glucose levels which is critical in a keto diet.
- Contains potassium: With 49mg of potassium per 100g, black coffee can contribute to meeting the electrolyte needs of those on a keto diet, which can help alleviate symptoms of the ‘keto flu’.
In conclusion, black coffee not only fits the keto diet perfectly but also offers a range of health benefits such as aiding weight loss and improving mental alertness. However, it’s always important to consume it in moderation.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori1
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 2mg 1%
- Potasium 49mg 2%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 0.12g 1%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.