Answer: Yes, butter chicken can be considered Keto-friendly. The dish’s high fat and moderate protein content align well with the core principles of the Keto diet.
In relation to the Keto diet, butter chicken’s nutritional profile offers several benefits:
- Tinggi Lemak Sihat: With a total fat content of 9.72g per 100g serving, butter chicken provides a great source of fats, essential for the body to enter and remain in a state of ketosis.
- Kandungan Protein Sederhana: At 9.73g of protein per 100g, butter chicken offers a decent amount of this macronutrient, important for maintaining muscle mass on the Keto diet.
- Low Carbohydrate Count: Butter chicken only contains 5.81g of total carbohydrates per 100g, which is within the per meal carb limit recommended on a standard Keto diet.
- Lemak Tepu: The dish contains 4.18g of saturated fat, which can help increase the levels of ‘good’ HDL cholesterol in your body when consumed as part of a balanced diet.
- Kandungan Gula Rendah: With only 2.81g of sugars, butter chicken is a good meal choice to help keep your blood sugar levels stable.
Remember, while butter chicken fits the Keto diet, portion control is critical to avoid high calorie intake. It’s also essential to balance your meals with plenty of green leafy vegetables and hydrating fluids for optimal health on a Keto diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori147.84
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 4.18g 21%
- Kolestrol 38.53mg 13%
- natrium 104.62mg 5%
- Potasium 254.5mg 8%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0.85g 4%
- Gula 2.81g
- Protein 9.73g 20%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.