Answer: Yes, chia seeds are indeed keto-friendly. Despite their carbohydrate content, the high fiber content offsets this, making them an excellent food choice for a keto diet.
Chia seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients and can be a perfect addition to your ketogenic regime:
- Kandungan Serat Tinggi: Chia seeds contain a whopping 34.4 g of dietary fiber per 100g, which is excellent on a keto diet. This fiber content is subtracted from the total carbs to calculate the net carbs, which is what matters on a keto diet.
- Lemak sihat: Chia seeds contain 30.74 g of total fat per 100g, with only 3.33 g of this being saturated fat. The rest are healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are beneficial for heart health and can help you stay in ketosis.
- Penuh protein: With a substantial 16.54 g of protein per 100g, chia seeds are a good source of protein, especially for vegetarians and vegans on a keto diet.
- Low Sodium: Chia seeds have a very low sodium content (16mg per 100g), which is great as high sodium can lead to water retention and bloating.
- Zero Cholesterol and Sugar: Chia seeds contain no cholesterol and no sugars, making them a perfect keto-friendly food.
So, if you’re following a keto diet in Malaysia, don’t hesitate to sprinkle some chia seeds in your salads, smoothies, or even on top of your nasi lemak – they’ll provide a nutritious boost without kicking you out of ketosis.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori486
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 3.33g 17%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 16mg 1%
- Potasium 407mg 12%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 34.4g 138%
- Protein 16.54g 34%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.