Answer: Yes, chia pudding can be considered keto-friendly. However, it should be consumed in moderation due to its carbohydrate content.
Chia pudding can be a delightful addition to your keto diet, offering a good balance of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates:
- Sederhana dalam Karbohidrat: With 10.31g of total carbohydrates per 100g, chia pudding falls within the acceptable range for a keto diet, as long as portion sizes are carefully controlled to avoid exceeding daily carbohydrate limits.
- Kaya dengan Serat Pemakanan: Chia pudding contains 3.07g of dietary fiber per 100g, which is beneficial for digestion and can help reduce net carbohydrates.
- Contains Healthy Fats: With 3.88g of total fats per 100g, including a minimal amount of saturated fats (0.82g), chia pudding can contribute to the high healthy fat intake needed for ketosis.
- Low in Cholesterol and Sodium: Chia pudding is low in cholesterol (4.06mg) and sodium (16.53mg), making it a heart-healthy choice.
- Provides Essential Protein: At 5.66g of protein per 100g, chia pudding can help meet your protein needs on a keto diet without being excessive.
Remember, while chia pudding can be a part of a keto diet, it’s essential to balance it with other nutrient-dense, low-carb foods to maintain a state of ketosis. Always keep track of your daily macronutrient intake to ensure you stay within your personal keto guidelines.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori97.47
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.82g 5%
- Kolestrol 4.06mg 2%
- natrium 16.53mg 1%
- Potasium 115.21mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 3.07g 13%
- Gula 5.91g
- Protein 5.66g 12%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.