Answer: Yes, chicken broth is keto-friendly. The nutrition facts provided indicate that it has a low carbohydrate content, which is crucial for those following a ketogenic diet.
Chicken broth is a viable option for those on a keto diet for several reasons:
- Rendah Karbohidrat: With only 0.44 grams of total carbohydrates per 100 grams, chicken broth fits well within the strict carbohydrate limitations of a ketogenic diet.
- Minimal Sugar Content: The sugar content in chicken broth is extremely low, at 0.43 grams per 100 grams, making it a good choice to prevent spikes in blood sugar.
- Contains Essential Nutrients: Despite being low in carbs and sugar, chicken broth provides essential nutrients like protein and potassium, which are vital for overall health.
- Tinggi dalam natrium: The sodium content in chicken broth can actually be beneficial for those on a keto diet, as sodium needs often increase when following this diet due to changes in kidney function.
- Kandungan Lemak yang Diabaikan: While the ketogenic diet emphasizes high fat intake, the negligible fat content in chicken broth (0.21 grams per 100 grams) won’t significantly affect your daily fat consumption. This makes it a versatile addition to a keto meal plan.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori6
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.01g 1%
- Kolestrol 2mg 1%
- natrium 371mg 16%
- Potasium 18mg 1%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0.43g
- Protein 0.64g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.