Answer: Chickpeas are not typically considered keto-friendly due to their high carbohydrate content. At 27.42 grams per 100 grams, this far exceeds the daily carb limit on a standard ketogenic diet.
Although chickpeas are packed with health benefits, they are not suitable for those strictly following a ketogenic lifestyle:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: Chickpeas contain 27.42 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams. A keto diet typically restricts carb intake to 20-50 grams per day, making chickpeas a high-carb food in this context.
- Kaya dengan Serat: Despite their high carbohydrate content, chickpeas are also high in fiber (7.6 grams per 100 grams). While this is generally good for health, it is the net carbs (total carbs – fiber) that count in a keto diet. Even considering this, chickpeas remain high in net carbs.
- Kandungan Protein dan Lemak: Chickpeas contain 8.86 grams of protein and 2.59 grams of fat per 100 grams. While the protein content is beneficial, the fat content is relatively low considering the high-fat requirement of a keto diet.
- Alternative Foods: If you’re following a keto diet, it’s better to choose foods that are high in healthy fats and low in carbohydrates. Avocados, fish, and certain types of cheese, for example, are more compatible with the ketogenic diet.
In conclusion, while chickpeas are a nutritious food choice, their high carbohydrate and low-fat content make them unsuitable for a keto diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori164
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.27g 2%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 7mg 1%
- Potasium 291mg 9%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 7.6g 31%
- Gula 4.8g
- Protein 8.86g 18%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.