Answer: Chocolate milk, based on its nutrition facts, is not considered keto-friendly. Its carbohydrate and sugar content are significantly higher than what is typically allowed in a ketogenic diet.
In the context of a ketogenic diet, it’s crucial to remember that the key is to restrict carbohydrate intake and boost fat consumption:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: Chocolate milk contains 10.34g of carbohydrates per 100g. For a typical keto diet, the daily carbohydrate intake should be limited to between 20g to 50g, meaning even a small serving of chocolate milk can use up a substantial portion of the daily carb limit.
- Kandungan Gula Tinggi: With 9.54g of sugars per 100g, chocolate milk is also high in sugars. Sugars are a form of carbohydrate and high sugar foods are typically avoided on a keto diet as they can easily push you out of ketosis.
- Kandungan Rendah Lemak: The fat content in chocolate milk is relatively low at 3.39g per 100g. The keto diet emphasizes a high intake of fats, to replace carbohydrates as the body’s primary source of energy.
- Alternative Options: For those following a keto diet but still want to enjoy a creamy, chocolate beverage, consider making your own keto-friendly version using unsweetened cocoa powder, a keto-friendly sweetener like stevia, and a high-fat, low-carb milk substitute like almond milk.
In conclusion, while chocolate milk is a delicious and nutritious beverage, its high carbohydrate and sugar content make it unsuitable for a ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori83
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 2.1g 11%
- Kolestrol 12mg 4%
- natrium 60mg 3%
- Potasium 167mg 5%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0.8g 4%
- Gula 9.54g
- Protein 3.17g 7%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.