Answer: Yes, Coke Zero is keto-friendly. It contains minimal calories and carbohydrates, making it a suitable drink for those on a ketogenic diet.
Despite being a sugar-free soda, Coke Zero’s nutritional profile aligns with the keto diet’s low-carb, high-fat guidelines:
- Minimal Calories: With only 2 kcal per 100g, Coke Zero is a low-calorie beverage option. It won’t significantly impact your daily calorie intake, crucial for maintaining a caloric deficit or balance on keto.
- Zero Sugar: Coke Zero lives up to its name – it has no sugar, which is a big plus on keto. Excessive sugar can kick you out of ketosis, the metabolic state where your body burns fat for fuel.
- Rendah Karbohidrat: It contains only 0.29g of total carbohydrates per 100g, which is well below the daily limit of 20-50g for most people on keto.
- Negligible Fat and Protein: Coke Zero’s fat and protein content are almost non-existent at 0.03g and 0.11g respectively. This is not a concern as keto dieters typically get these nutrients from food.
However, remember to consume Coke Zero in moderation. While it fits into a ketogenic lifestyle, it lacks essential nutrients and has artificial sweeteners, which may have potential health implications when consumed excessively.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori2
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0g 0%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 8mg 1%
- Potasium 8mg 1%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 0.11g 1%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.