Answer: No, cranberries are not keto-friendly. Their high carbohydrate and sugar content make them unsuitable for a keto diet.
Despite their numerous health benefits, cranberries are not a good fit for those following a ketogenic diet:
- Tinggi karbohidrat: With 82.8g of carbohydrates per 100g, cranberries significantly surpass the carbohydrate limit for a standard keto diet, which usually allows for 20-50g of carbs per day.
- Loaded with sugar: Cranberries contain a whopping 72.56g of sugar per 100g. This high sugar content may lead to a spike in blood sugar levels, which is something you want to avoid on a keto diet.
- Rendah lemak: The keto diet emphasizes high fat intake to promote the body’s shift into ketosis. However, cranberries contain only 1.09g of fat per 100g, which is not sufficient for keto requirements.
- Limited protein source: The protein content in cranberries is also quite low, at 0.17g per 100g. In a keto diet, moderate protein intake is important to help maintain muscle mass.
In conclusion, while cranberries are rich in antioxidants and provide several health benefits, their high carb and sugar content make them unsuitable for a keto diet. It’s crucial to plan your diet carefully and choose fruits and vegetables that align with your dietary goals.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori308
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.09g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 5mg 1%
- Potasium 49mg 2%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 5.3g 22%
- Gula 72.56g
- Protein 0.17g 1%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.