Answer: Dried cranberries are not keto-friendly. Their high carbohydrate and sugar content make them an unsuitable choice for followers of the ketogenic diet.
To maintain a state of ketosis, it’s critical to limit carbohydrate and sugar intake:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat Tinggi: Dried cranberries contain a whopping 82.8g of carbohydrates per 100g, which is significantly higher than the daily limit of 20-50g for most individuals on a keto diet.
- Excessive Sugars: With an astonishing 72.56g of sugars, dried cranberries are loaded with the kind of simple sugars that can kick you out of ketosis.
- Low Fat, Protein: The keto diet emphasizes high fat and moderate protein intake, but dried cranberries only provide 1.09g of fat and 0.17g of protein per 100g, which is far from ideal.
- Comparison with Other Fruits: Compared to other fruits, dried cranberries have a higher carbohydrate and sugar concentration due to the drying process, which removes water and concentrates these constituents.
- Potential Impact: Consuming dried cranberries could potentially spike your blood sugar levels, disrupt ketosis, and hinder your progress towards your health and weight loss goals.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori308
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.09g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 5mg 1%
- Potasium 49mg 2%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 5.3g 22%
- Gula 72.56g
- Protein 0.17g 1%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.