Answer: Edamame beans can be considered moderately keto-friendly. However, they should be consumed in moderation due to their carbohydrate content.
Edamame beans, while high in protein and fiber, contain a substantial amount of carbs which can be a concern for those strictly following a ketogenic diet:
- Sederhana dalam Karbohidrat: Edamame beans contain 8.91g of carbs per 100g. While this is less than many other legumes, it still can take up a significant portion of your daily carb limit on a keto diet.
- Tinggi serat: With 5.2g of dietary fiber per 100g, edamame can aid in digestion and help to reduce the net carb intake, which is beneficial for a keto diet.
- Tinggi Protein: The protein content in edamame beans is high (11.91g per 100g), which is a plus for those on a keto diet, as it can help to preserve muscle mass.
- Rendah Lemak Tepu: Edamame beans contain only 0.62g of saturated fat per 100g, which is lower than many other legumes. However, remember that fats are a crucial part of a keto diet as they make up the majority of your daily caloric intake.
In conclusion, while edamame beans can be incorporated into a ketogenic diet, they should be consumed in moderation due to their carb content. It’s always important to keep track of your macros to ensure you’re staying within your daily limits.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori121
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.62g 4%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 6mg 1%
- Potasium 436mg 13%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 5.2g 21%
- Gula 2.18g
- Protein 11.91g 24%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.