Answer: Yes, eggs are indeed Keto-friendly. They are an excellent food choice for those following a ketogenic diet.
Eggs, commonly consumed in Malaysia, are not only tasty but also pack a punch when it comes to nutrition, especially for those following a ketogenic or ‘keto’ diet:
- Rendah Karbohidrat: Eggs contain only 0.72 grams of carbs per 100 grams, making them an ideal food for keto diets which aim for low carb intake.
- Tinggi Lemak: With 9.51 grams of total fat per 100 grams, eggs can help meet the higher fat requirements of a keto diet. The presence of 3.13 grams of saturated fat also contributes to this.
- Kaya dengan Protein: Containing 12.56 grams of protein per 100 grams, eggs are a great source of protein, necessary for building and repairing body tissues.
- Gula Minimum: Eggs have a minimal sugar content at only 0.37 grams per 100 grams, making them a perfect fit for a diet that restricts sugar intake.
In conclusion, eggs are an excellent, versatile food option for anyone following a ketogenic diet. They can be included in various meals throughout the day, providing essential nutrients while keeping your carbohydrate and sugar intake low.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori143
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 3.13g 16%
- Kolestrol 372mg 124%
- natrium 142mg 6%
- Potasium 138mg 4%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0.37g
- Protein 12.56g 26%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.