Egg noodles, a staple in many Malaysian dishes, unfortunately do not align with the principles of a ketogenic diet. Here’s why:
- Tinggi Karbohidrat: Egg noodles are primarily made of wheat flour, which is high in carbohydrates. A typical serving size of egg noodles can contain up to 40 grams of carbs, which is double the daily carb limit for a strict keto diet.
- Low in Fiber: While egg noodles do contain some fiber, the amount is not significant enough to offset the high carb content.
- Lack of Keto-Friendly Ingredients: The main ingredients in egg noodles are wheat flour and eggs. While eggs are keto-friendly, wheat flour is not due to its high carb content.
- Potential for Hidden Sugars: Depending on the brand or recipe, egg noodles may also contain added sugars, which are definitely not keto-friendly.
Low-Carb Alternatives to Egg Noodles
There are many low-carb alternatives to egg noodles available, such as zucchini noodles (zoodles) or konjac noodles, which are much more suitable for a keto diet.
Here are some low-carb noodle products you can find on Ketogrocer:
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori138
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.42g 3%
- Kolestrol 29mg 10%
- natrium 5mg 1%
- Potasium 38mg 2%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1.2g 5%
- Gula 0.4g
- Protein 4.54g 10%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.