Answer: Yes, flaxseed meal is keto-friendly. Despite its carbohydrate content, its high fiber count effectively reduces the net carbs, making it suitable for a ketogenic diet.
Flaxseed meal is an excellent addition to a keto diet due to its nutritional profile:
- Tinggi dalam Serat Pemakanan: With a whopping 27.3g of fiber per 100g, flaxseed meal’s total carbohydrate count of 28.88g is significantly offset. This results in a very low net carb count, making it keto-compatible.
- Kaya dengan Lemak Sihat: Flaxseed meal contains 42.16g of total fat per 100g, with only 3.66g being saturated. These healthy fats align with the high-fat, low-carb principle of the keto diet.
- Sifar Kolesterol: Flaxseed meal contains no cholesterol, making it a heart-healthy choice for individuals on a keto diet.
- Tinggi Protein: Flaxseed meal provides 18.29g of protein per 100g. This helps meet the moderate protein requirement of a ketogenic diet, aiding in muscle growth and repair.
- Contains Essential Minerals: With 813mg of potassium per 100g, flaxseed meal aids in maintaining electrolyte balance, which can often be disrupted in the initial stages of a keto diet.
In conclusion, flaxseed meal is a versatile ingredient that can add nutritional value to your keto diet without increasing your net carb intake.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori534
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 3.66g 19%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 30mg 2%
- Potasium 813mg 24%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 27.3g 110%
- Gula 1.55g
- Protein 18.29g 37%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.