Answer: Unfortunately, frozen yogurt is not keto-friendly. Its high carbohydrate content, particularly from sugars, exceeds the strict low-carb limits of a ketogenic diet.
Despite its reputation as a healthier alternative to ice cream, frozen yogurt’s nutritional profile doesn’t align with the principles of a keto diet:
- Kandungan Gula Tinggi: Frozen yogurt contains almost 20g of sugars per 100g serving. This alone exceeds the recommended daily carbohydrate intake for a standard ketogenic diet, which typically limits carbs to 20-50g per day.
- Total Carbs: Beyond just sugars, the total carbohydrate content of frozen yogurt is over 21g per 100g. This further solidifies that frozen yogurt is not a suitable choice for those following a ketogenic diet.
- Kandungan Rendah Lemak: A key aspect of the ketogenic diet is high fat intake. However, frozen yogurt only contains 3.6g of total fat per 100g, a minuscule amount compared to the high-fat foods encouraged on keto.
- Kekurangan Serat: Frozen yogurt does not contribute to your daily fiber intake, which can help in offsetting the net carb count on a keto diet.
In conclusion, while frozen yogurt might be a tempting treat, its high sugar and carb content along with low-fat and fiber content, make it unsuitable for a ketogenic diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori127
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 2.33g 12%
- Kolestrol 13mg 5%
- natrium 63mg 3%
- Potasium 156mg 5%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 19.92g
- Protein 3g 6%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.