Answer: Yes, gelatin is keto-friendly. Due to its high protein content and zero carbohydrate content, it fits perfectly into the framework of a ketogenic diet.
Gelatin is a great addition to a ketogenic meal plan for several reasons:
- Tinggi Protein: Gelatin is incredibly rich in protein, with 85.6g per 100g serving. This is beneficial for those on a keto diet, as protein helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied, aiding in weight loss efforts.
- Zero Carbohydrates: Gelatin contains no carbohydrates or sugars, which is crucial for maintaining ketosis, the metabolic state in which your body burns fat for fuel instead of carbs.
- Rendah Lemak: With only 0.1g of total fat and 0.07g of saturated fat per 100g, gelatin is a low-fat food. While the keto diet does allow for higher fat consumption, it’s still important to monitor your intake, particularly of saturated fats.
- Good Source of Sodium: Gelatin contains 196mg of sodium per 100g. Sodium is an electrolyte that’s often depleted during the initial stages of a keto diet, so incorporating gelatin into your meals can help replenish your levels.
- Versatile Ingredient: Gelatin can be used in a wide variety of dishes, from desserts to soups, making it an easy way to add a boost of protein to virtually any meal.
In conclusion, gelatin is not only keto-friendly but also a highly beneficial addition to a ketogenic diet due to its high protein content, lack of carbs, and versatility in cooking.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori335
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.07g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 196mg 9%
- Potasium 16mg 1%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 0g 0%
- Gula 0g
- Protein 85.6g 172%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.