Answer: Yes, ginger is keto-friendly. Despite its slightly high carbohydrate content, the amount of ginger consumed at once is usually small enough to fit into a ketogenic diet.
While ginger contains around 17.77g of carbohydrates per 100g, its consumption in smaller quantities fits well within the daily carb intake of a typical keto diet:
- Kandungan karbohidrat: Ginger does have a moderately high carb content at 17.77g per 100g, but often it’s used sparingly in recipes.
- Calorie count: With 80 kcal per 100g, ginger is low in calories, making it a good choice for those trying to maintain or lose weight.
- Fiber-rich: Ginger is also rich in dietary fiber, with 2g per 100g, which can help promote feelings of fullness.
- Rendah gula: Additionally, ginger contains minimal sugars (1.7g per 100g), which is beneficial for a keto diet that requires low sugar intake.
- Good source of potassium: Finally, ginger is a good source of potassium (415mg per 100g), an essential mineral often needed in higher amounts in a ketogenic diet.
Despite its carb content, the benefits and the small amounts used in cooking or teas make ginger a keto-friendly option. As with all foods, moderation is key when incorporating ginger into your keto diet.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori80
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.2g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 13mg 1%
- Potasium 415mg 12%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 2g 8%
- Gula 1.7g
- Protein 1.82g 4%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.