Answer: Hummus is not considered keto-friendly due to its high carbohydrate content. However, in moderation, it can still be included in a keto diet as a source of healthy fats and fiber.
Hummus is a popular Mediterranean dish that is often consumed in Malaysia, primarily made from chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, and various spices. Here are some points to consider:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat: Hummus contains 14.29g of total carbohydrates per 100g. This is quite high for a keto diet, which typically limits daily intake to about 20-50g of carbs.
- Serat: Despite its carb content, hummus is also high in dietary fiber (6g per 100g), which can actually lower the net carb count. Net carbs are calculated by subtracting dietary fiber from total carbs, so the net carbs in hummus are actually around 8.29g per 100g.
- Lemak sihat: With 9.6g of total fat per 100g, hummus contains healthy fats from tahini and olive oil, which are beneficial on a keto diet.
- Kandungan Protein: Hummus is a good source of protein, with 7.9g per 100g. This can help meet protein requirements on a keto diet, where moderate protein intake is important.
- Moderation is Key: Although hummus has a higher carb content than most keto-friendly foods, it can still be included in a keto diet when consumed in moderation, keeping in mind the daily carb limit.
So, while hummus is not typically considered a keto-friendly food, it can still have a place on your plate if you’re mindful of portion sizes and your overall daily carb intake.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori166
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 1.44g 8%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 379mg 16%
- Potasium 228mg 7%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 6g 24%
- Protein 7.9g 16%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.