Answer: No, mandarins are not considered Keto-friendly. This is due to their relatively high carbohydrate content.
Despite being packed with numerous health benefits, mandarins are not typically included in a ketogenic diet due to their carbohydrate content:
- Tinggi karbohidrat: A 100g serving of mandarin contains 13.34g of carbohydrates which is quite high for a keto diet. A ketogenic diet typically limits daily carbohydrate intake to around 20-50g.
- Contains sugars: The sugars in mandarins, which amount to 10.58g per 100g, can also disrupt ketosis. This process is crucial for a ketogenic diet as it forces the body to burn fat for energy.
- Low in fat: A ketogenic diet is high in fat and mandarins contain very little fat, only 0.31g per 100g. This makes them less ideal for a keto diet.
- Kandungan protein: While mandarins do contain some protein (0.81g per 100g), it’s not enough to make them a good source for this macronutrient on a keto diet.
In conclusion, while mandarins are a healthy fruit option, they are not suitable for a ketogenic diet due to their high carbohydrate and sugar content, and low fat content. However, they can still be enjoyed in moderation, keeping in mind the total daily carbohydrate limit.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori53
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.04g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 2mg 1%
- Potasium 166mg 5%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1.8g 8%
- Gula 10.58g
- Protein 0.81g 2%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.