Answer: Yes, mulberries can be incorporated into a keto diet, but in limited quantities. Their carbohydrate content should be taken into account when planning your daily carb intake.
Mulberries, while being relatively low in calories, do have a higher carbohydrate content which is a point of consideration for those following a ketogenic diet:
- Kandungan Karbohidrat: Each 100g serving of mulberries contains 9.8g of carbohydrates, which is a significant portion of the typical daily limit for a keto diet (usually around 20-50g).
- Natural Sugars: The sugars in mulberries account for 8.1g per 100g serving. These are natural sugars, and not as harmful as refined sugars, but still count towards your total carb intake.
- Serat: With 1.7g of dietary fiber per 100g, mulberries can contribute to your daily fiber intake, which is important for digestive health, even on a keto diet.
- Rendah Lemak: Mulberries contain very little fat (0.39g per 100g), so they don’t contribute much to the high-fat intake typically required on a keto diet.
Remember, the key to a successful keto diet is maintaining the right balance of macronutrients – high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate. Mulberries can certainly fit into this plan, but like with all fruits, they should be consumed in moderation.
- Jumlah per hidanganKalori43
- % Nilai harian *
- Jumlah lemak
- Lemak tepu 0.03g 1%
- Kolestrol 0mg 0%
- natrium 10mg 1%
- Potasium 194mg 6%
- Jumlah karbohidrat
- Serat 1.7g 7%
- Gula 8.1g
- Protein 1.44g 3%
* Nilai Harian % memberitahu anda berapa banyak nutrien dalam hidangan makanan menyumbang kepada diet harian. 2,000 kalori sehari digunakan untuk nasihat pemakanan am.